Friday, March 25, 2005

Figuring It All Out

So, Natalie got me signed up on this web blog. I have no earthly idea what it is or how to work it. Natalie is typing everything I say, it is that foreign to me.

Her parents, Amy and Mike, have been here for about a week. They are going to drive the Denali to Reno on Saturday. Amy is going to play in the LIPS event on Sunday. Natalie and I will fly in on Monday for the main event.

I am really hoping to do better in this tournament. I made it to 6th in the PPT at Bay101. I busted out 26th at the Rio. Only 18 got paid, and I was a few players short of making it into the Tournament of Champions. I need to make it in the top 18 at a WSOP Circuit to get the seat in the TOC, and there are only 2 more chances.

I really enjoyed watching the US Poker Championship on ESPN earlier. I am supposed to have more TV time on Saturday, and am looking forward to it. Mother gave a very long interview when the TV crew came out. I couldn't hear all of what she said, so I am real curious to see what makes it on the show.

Well, I guess that is about it for my first shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home