Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Celebrity Fishing

Hey everyone--It's Natalie. I'm in Memphis, taking care of business. Soon, we will have some great news to tell everyone... but it is all confidential for now. Sorry. I'm still ironing out some details on all the contracts and such, but we'll let everyone know as soon as possible.



Hoyt is at Aikens Lake in Manitoba, Canada right now. He is one of 10 celebrities to be invited to the Inaugural PWT Celebrity Shootout to Benefit the Boomer Esiason Foundation for Cystic Fibrosis. Each of the 10 celebrities were matched up with the 10 best walleye fishermen in the world. Hoyt drew professional Bobby Crow and they are currently in 5th place. They still have tomorrow to compete, so if you would like to follow the tournament, go to In-Fisherman Magazine's website.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I don't know diddly about walleye fishi but if we wanna catch some stump-knockers, red bellys or blue gills i'm all in!
Anyway, I like ole hoyt and pull for him. Maybe one day I can bust him! Won't be anytime soon though because I pretty much suck but I do donate anytime the local boys deal 'em!
Justa Florida cracker who wants to play
jsull28fl@yaho

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home