Sunday, March 27, 2005

2004 US Poker Championship on ESPN

Finally I got to see the footage from when the tv crew came out to the farm. I was pretty pleased with the final clip. I'm sure my family was real excited to be on tv. It is the first time any of them have ever been on tv... except for Mother. She has had virtually every newspaper in the area over to the house for an interview. A news station from Montgomery came over to have her give an interview, and I think it aired before the show on ESPN. It seems she may be enjoying her new found fame. I haven't heard any complaints.

Mike and Amy drove the Denali to Reno yesterday. They said that it was a real beautiful drive. I found myself wanting to go somewhere all day yesterday. I can only assume that is because I couldn't. I was trying to convince Natalie to call a cab and take us somewhere, but I didn't know where I wanted to go. Well, one more day cooped up in the house, and then a car will pick us up to take us to the airport on Monday. One we get to Reno, I'll be able to go wherever I want. Of corse, I probably won't want to go anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home