Saturday, June 11, 2005

Two cashes so far at the WSOP

As you may know by now, I have managed to cash twice at the WSOP. 25th for the $1500 Pot-Limit Holdem event, and 22nd for the $1000 with rebuys event. I would really like to win a bracelet this year...maybe more than ever. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Anyhow, I have today off and I think I will take Natalie out to the movies. The Palms had a huge sign up advertising that new movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, so I think we'll watch that one. Maybe I can lay off the popcorn, and Natalie can stay away from the nachos. We have to stay slim and trim for the TV cameras. LOL

Oh, I almost forgot to tell everyone. My uncle, Dal, and cousin, Jim, made it over from Arizona the other day. They got to see me play and played a bit themselves. They also go to eat some of Natalie's great cooking, which is the main reason why I can't have popcorn at the movie theater today. Natalie took some pictures of us and put them up on the site. Here's the link. I hope you enjoy them. I'm going back to my day off and will give everyone another report when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home