Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Nothing too exciting

So I have had my two cashes at the WSOP and lately I haven't been doing that swift. I'm just trying to make a good effort at it. I busted out of the $2000 No-Limit today and decided to go to the Orleans to cash in a sports bet I made there. Then I got a craving for some Oysters. Nat and I got a couple of drinks and a dozen oysters. Then we went upstairs to the movie theater and watched Bewitched. I wasn't very impressed with it. The only reason why I went to the movie was for Nicole Kidman. It got my mind off of poker for a little while, so it wasn't a total bust.

Tomorrow we are in the Razz event. I don't expect a big turnout... maybe 100-150 players. We'll see how we do. After this event, I might not play at the WSOP again until the main event. I am tempted by a tournament on the 4th of July; but Natalie's brother, Nick, will be in town and I want to do some things with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home