Thursday, December 08, 2005

Random Info

According to Nolan Dalla, the WSOP’s reporter of record,
"The 2005 TOC concluded in a way which will be the yardstick of all future
televised tournaments. Some events, such as the World Series of Poker, may
be considerably bigger, but no major poker tournament has ever offered so much
human drama as this three-day invitational event."


Hopefully everyone will get to watch the TOC on ESPN December 24th from 1-4pm Eastern. I am really looking forward to seeing the show. I am curious as to how they will edit the footage, since we played the final table for 11 hours.

On another note, Natalie and I are having a casual holiday gathering at the house before the 15K at the Bellagio. My uncle and cousins are coming to town from Arizona and some fellow poker players are stopping by. I'm trying to get some rest in so that I can make a good finish in the tournament. I'll have Natalie post any photos or updates from the tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home