Thursday, June 30, 2005

Natalie's Been a Busy Beaver

Natalie has been working hard the last week. On the marketing front, she has managed to get me on the front page of PokerPages in a player highlight. She also got an interview set up with PokerListings.com. Somehow, she managed to get a guy who has an embroidery shop opening in two weeks to let her in early and get my new leather jacket (which she got for me) embroidered with the PokerHost logo on it. On the home front, she got her brother Nick in to town to visit, worked with the gardener on a broken valve, and is supervising the workers on some repairs we are having done in the house. We don't have a maid, so if it is dirty - she' the one to clean it up. Not to mention she makes breakfast every morning for me and suprises me sometimes at the Rio with a homemade gourmet meal for the dinner break. Unfortunately, yesterday I had to have her bring it back home since I couldn't make it to the dinner break.

Who knows what else she is up to. I see her on the phone all the time talking to people. She landed my deal with PokerHost and is trying to help guide them in the right direction. She mentioned something the other day about doing an instructional video. All this, and she still manages to sweat me in virtually all of my tournaments. Anyway, I have to quit talking, so she can quit typing for me and get back to work. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home