Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Made it Through Day 1

Well, we started with 50K in chips and I finished the day with 123,725K.... not too bad. I am 20th in chips. My friend, Ted Lawson is 19th in chips with 125,500.

I really like how the Bellagio is running this tournament. We have 7.5 hours of playing time and with all the breaks between levels, we are done by about 9pm. That gives everyone a chance to chill down and enjoy their dinner, and maybe get a few things done before having to go back to work the next day.

With so many players in this event, those of us that played yesterday get today off. So, I'll be back in action on Thursday. Maybe the crowd won't be as intense and Natalie can get some updates in for everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger rakethetable said...

Congrats.

Keep it up.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home