Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bust out in Reno

I busted out the first day about 5 minutes before the dinner break. However, I got in on the cash games at Reno and the 25-50 game made me forget bout busting.

You can hear all the details on "The Circuit" with Scott Huff. I had a lot of fun doing the show and hope everyone gets a chance to listen. Cardplayer also took video during the show.

I also ran into Tuscaloosa Johnny and gave him an interview. You can check it out on his website.

We hung out with the crews from Cardplayer, Pokerwire, All-In, Bluff and the WPT down in the bowling alley two nights while we were there. JC Tran, Joe Sebock, Barry Greenstein, Allie Prescott and Shawn rice joined us for the festivites.

We tried to go skiing at Lake Tahoe, but never managed to wake up early enough to get out there. We're back in Vegas until the Foxwoods WPT on April 6. I am looking forward to the brand new WPT poker room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home