Sunday, March 26, 2006

Party at the Playboy Mansion


Poker Host had a party for me, Amir, Mihn and Tony at the Playboy Mansion last night. We had a poker tournament for the charity, Urban Health Institute. Celebrities like Tara Reid, Don Cheadle, Mekhi Phifer, Jerry Buss, Anthony Anderson, Shannon Elizabeth, Daphne Duplaix, and others were there. Poker players Eric Lindgren, Carlos Mortenson, Daniel Negreanu, David Williams, Steve Dannenmann and others came to my party as well.

I was honored that Don Cheadle (Ocean's Eleven) and Daphne Duplaix (Passions) asked to meet me. Poker Host had a huge banner with my face on it hanging over the bar, which was flattering. Natalie and Daphne made quick friends, and Natalie made herself a few new girl friends to visit with when we come to Los Angeles for work and I proud for her on that.

I think everyone had a great time. Natalie got dared to get in the pool, and she made a witty win of the bet by putting her feet in.

You can check out other photos at WireImage.com and similar sites, or our photo album on the website.

1 Comments:

Blogger TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Hey Hoyt, didn't know you had a blog. I'll have to check up on it from time to time.

P.S. Roll Tide!!!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home