Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Way Too Busy

This have been crazy here. Nick (Natalie's brother) has been staying at the house with us, and working at the Doyle's Room Hospitality Suite. Thursday, Mike and Amy flew into town and then Nick flew back to Memphis. Amy played in the Ladies' event and the $1000 No-Limit event with no luck in either.

I haven't had much luck in any of the events I have played in, myself. Natalie has come up with "punishments" for getting knocked out. So now I have put in a couple of afternoons signing autographs and two afternoons doing the Bluff Radio Show, which airs live on Sirius Satellite 125. I don't know if the archives are up yet; but if they are, they will be located here http://bluffmagazine.com/radio/index.asp or here http://bluffmagazine.com/wsop/radioarchives.asp

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had the honor of playing with Amy. Nice lady, one hell of a player who took one hell of a bad beat and did so with style. I know I would have f-bombed or had a Phil Hellmuth type of fit.

Also played with her in a cash game, big mistake. She RULES the cash table, and she socked it to me but I still enjoyed playing with her. She mixes up her play enough you just can't ever put her on a hand. She said she's only been playing since late 2003, hard to believe.She plays like she's been playing for years. She never answered my question about you teaching her to play but by the way she plays I can only assume you did. Can I join your poker school?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home