Friday, May 26, 2006

Down to 27 in New Orleans

I am still in the WSOP Circuit Main Event here. I am going into day 3 with 100,000 in chips, which is 5th place overall . I got an unlucky table draw. I am 4th in chips at my table. Phil Ivey, Gavin Smith, and Andy Bloch are all set to sit down with me tomorrow. ESPN will be filming tomorrow, with one feature table and I am pretty sure that my table will be it. You can check out the action from Pokerwire, Bluff, or PokerPages. Play resumes as 11am Central.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoyt,
I had the pleasure of playing a little 1/2 NL with your future mother-in-law (Lisa I believe)yesterday at Harrah's in N.O. She is a very sweet lady and supports you 100%. Just in case she forgot, I asked her to tell you that you're the classiest poker pro out there man. Keep it up and good luck today man.

1:50 PM  
Blogger rakethetable said...

Good Luck - Wish I was there.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home